Phoenix Hot-Air Balloon Sunset Ride
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hot Air Expeditions, 702 W Deer Valley Rd Deer Valley Airport, Phoenix, AZ 85027-2152
All of our hot air balloon tours check in at the Deer Valley Airport Balloon Ride Parking Area, unless the roundtrip hotel transfers option is selected.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve, 1900 W Desert Vista Trail, Phoenix, AZ 85085
Guests will float above the awe-inspiring Sonoran Desert viewing local landmarks, wildlife and plant life from above.
- Gourmet cuisine
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with broken bones, or who have had recent surgery
- Passengers must be able to jump off the second step of a ladder onto the ground
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Actual flight time is approximately 1 hour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Great Experience, all crew was very professional and always thinking on how to make the experience better.
This was great! We met at the Deer Valley Airport to park (that was the only thing not clear since GPS was wrong but they answered the phone and redirected me, so no problem) and then went in a van to the balloon. We watched them fill it and were given good information and history of ballooning. It was quite informative and very interesting and FUN! The breakfast was yummy and too bad I couldn't drink more champagne because I was driving. I highly recommend it!
We had a great time! I have marked this off my bucket list!
It was a wonderful experience.....