Ancient Ayutthaya Tour
Travel 80 kilometers north of Bangkok for a tour of one of Thailand’s oldest cities. Ayutthaya, the former capital of the Kingdom of Siam, is home to some of the country’s most important relics to this day. See the famous Reclining Buddha statue at Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon, your first stop in Ayutthaya on this trip. Stop by for lunch at a local floating market - a mecca for fresh produce and an authentic Thai shopping experience. Your next stop is the impressive Wat Mahatat, the Temple of the Great Relic - one of the key monasteries and religious centers in the country. Visit the restored temple of Wat Phra Si Sanphet, boasting the title of “the grandest temple in Ayutthaya” to complete the historical tour.
- Learn about Thailand’s past splendor on a historical tour of Ayutthaya, a UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Visit the country’s most important monasteries and wander around the incredible temple grounds and ruins
- Search for the widely-photographed Bhudda’s head nestled in the trees
- Enjoy an authentic lunch at a local floating market, travel the historic canals and shop for unique street food and souvenirs
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email