Colors of Ayutthaya Biking Tour
Enjoy a relaxing bike ride through the suburbs of Ayutthaya exploring the old capital’s ruins and historical parks. Hop on a bike and start the tour by riding through quiet villages and rice fields. At noon, you will relax over a light Thai lunch and go on to visit Ayutthaya’s signature Buddhist temples: Wat Mahathat and Wat Pra Sri Sanphet. Ride though the local market where you will get to discover Thailand’s cuisine in all its richness and sample fried and baked local delicacies. The tour of the temples then continues with a stop over at Luang Phor Lokayasuttha, home to the biggest reclining Buddha in Ayutthaya. Your trip will conclude with the crossing of the Chao Phraya River before you make your way to your next destination, to Bangkok or stay on in Ayutthaya.
- Discover the ancient city of Ayutthaya, the former royal capital, on a 6.5 hour biking adventure
- Get to explore the beautiful local scenery and some of Thailand’s best known architectural landmarks
- Visit ancient temples, local markets and see the Reclining Buddha
- Explore the rich local culture and traditions accompanied by an English speaking guide
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email