Sightseeing to the South of Phu Quoc Island
Explore the exotic island of Phu Quoc 6-hour adventure visiting its top attractions. After a 9:00am hotel pick up, head over to Phu Quoc’s pearl farm to learn about the history of pearl farming on the island as well as to see natural jewelry masterpieces. Go on to visit the island’s Coconut Prison, part of national historical heritage. Relax at the sandy Sao Beach and explore the simple life at the fishing village of Ham Ninh. A truly stunning sight is the Suoi Tranh Waterfall, a great place to cool down and take photos. Before your 3:00pm hotel drop off, you will also get to visit a pepper farm, a fish sauce factory and Sim wine plant.
- See Phu Quoc’s signature attractions on a 6 hour adventure with hotel pick up and drop off
- Visit pearl and pepper farms, the infamous Coconut Prison, fish sauce factory and more
- Sunbathe and relax on Sao Beach and eat a delicious traditional lunch
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email