James Bond Island Speedboat Tour
Follow in the steps of the world’s most famous international spy and visit a stunning Thai Island - Khao Ping Khan, also known as James Bond Island. Once the location for “The Man With The Golden Gun”, the island jutting out of the surrounding emerald-green water is a great place to take some snaps as you remember some of James Bond’s best moments. The trip begins with an early morning hotel pick up and takes you to Royal Phuket Marina from where you hop on a speedboat and head to the picturesque Phang Nga Bay. Upon your arrival, enjoy sightseeing on Panak Island and swim in a quiet secluded lagoon before finally getting your chance to gaze upon James Bond Island. Stroll through an enchanting mangrove forest, discover ancient paintings and more. Have lunch on Panyee Island and go kayaking around Hong Island. Relax on the beach on Naka Noi Island after your busy day before heading back to your hotel.
- Explore the famous James Bond Island, locally known as Khao Ping Khan
- Kayak through magnificent caves, mangrove swamps and beautiful lagoons
- Savor the views of breathtaking limestone karsts jutting out of the ocean at Phang Nga Bay!
- Go for a relaxing dip at Naka Island and feast on local food in Panyee Village
- Save time & see more of the region on our modern and safe speed boat!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email