Phuket Trick Eye Museum
Complete your adventures in Phuket with some trickery. A ticket to Phuket Trickeye Museum lets you step into oversized 3D interactive paintings and become part of a number of optical illusions. Featuring a gallery with over a hundred painted and sculpted creations, the museum uses the trompe-l’oeil (“deceive the eye”) technique taking its visitors to dangerous, funny and exciting unreal situations. Take pictures as you cross a shaky bridge over a waterfall, escape the sharp teeth of a shark, slide down a snowy slope and more! Located on the corner of Montri and Phang Nga roads, this large two-storey building houses loads of fun for the whole family and some truly unique photo setups.
- Visit Phuket’s famous Trickeye Museum and explore its unique 3D artworks
- Don’t waste any holiday time stuck in a line – make sure you have your tickets in advance for this popular museum
- Take extremely amusing photos and videos with your friends and family
- Daily 10:00am-7:00pm (last entry 6:00pm)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email