Wildlife Island Sanctuary and Dolphin Cruise
Immerse yourself in the rich multitude of land and sea wildlife that New Zealand has native to its regions. Through this remarkable eco-cruise, you’ll be able to experience getting up close to some of the many animal species that call New Zealand their home. From the moment you hop aboard in Picton, you’ll cruise over the Queen Charlotte Sounds and meet a myriad of dolphin species, which include Hector dolphins, the bottlenose, dusky, and even several seabirds. You’ll head towards Motuara Island, where the bird sanctuary will introduce you to some of New Zealand’s native birds, which include the Rowi Kiwi, yellow-fronted Kakariki, and even nesting penguins. You’ll be able to then take a walk on the wild side at the Cook Strait lookout, taking in the beautiful scenery before you head back onto your return trip where you can enjoy a complimentary drink and cookies.
- Observe local wildlife and dolphins on a 4 hour cruise from the Queen Charlotte Sound to the Wildlife Sanctuary Islands
- Encounter rare and regional birds such as the Rowi Kiwi, Yellow Fronted Kakariki and Nesting Penguins
- See an abundance of sea life from Hector Dolphins to New Zealand Fur Seals and even Orcas
- Enjoy a 1 hour guided nature lover’s walk, to spot unique bird life
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email