Skip-the-line Leaning Tower of Pisa Guided Small-Group Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Piazza dei Miracoli, Miracle's Square in english, is the incredible beautiful square of Pisa where Cathedral, Baptistery, Monumental Cemetery and the Leaning Tower of Pisa were buildet
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Battistero, Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
If you would like to visit the baptistery you can buy a ticket at the ticket office. No reservation needed
Stop At: Duomo di Pisa, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
The Cathedral inside is included in the ticket we buy for you to climb the Leaning Tower
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
The bell tower of the Cathedral. We buy tickets with the reservation for you!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Pisa
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation (up to 24 hours before the start time) if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimun numbers apply for the language. If there are not enough passenger asking for the same language the tour could be bilingual (English-Italian)
- Please note: the Cathedral in closed on Sunday mornings (it will open at 2pm)
- Admission is free only for disabled visitors with their helper, upon presentation of suitable certification to the cashier.
- For safety reasons, children who will not have turned 8 by the end of this year as well as infants are not permitted to enter.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. ID may be requested to certify the age.
- Hand bags/bags/luggage must be left at the cloakroom before the visit and picked up at the end of the visit.
- The visit takes about 35 minutes. The climb is on foot and there are 251 steps.
- The visit is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and muscular disorders.
- The floor is uneven and slippery
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Our tour guide was rude. Her English was broken. We were not impressed with our tour and it lasted longer than it stated it would.
Although we paid the same price for a completely private 3-hour tour for our family of four at the Vatican in Rome, in the end this tour was worth it. We were running late due to traffic and I contacted the tour agency and they made sure that we were taken care of. We ended up being very late, but our guide cut to the chase and modified the tour to fit our needs, we skipped all lines, and were all in all satisfied with the experience. it was short and sweet and satisfying. Eloise even pointed out the best place to go for gelato afterwards (because all gelato is not equal)
Our tour consisted of only 4 people which was great. Opted for the early morning to beat the heat and Eloise conducted the walking tour around the tower and duomo with of course those pictures of the Leaning Tower prior to the crowds getting in. Best way to do the climb and was worth the number of steps for that view and then left to visit the Duomo sat your leisure
Great experience! It happened to rain on the day of our tour and the other people who booked didnt showed up, so we were lucky enough to receive a private tour for just my wife and I. The tour guide was amazing and very knowledgeable.
We really enjoyed this tour, Our guide was very knowledgable. It was great that we did not have to wait in the long line to store our bag. Being able to climb the tower was awesome with beautiful views. The tour allowed us to climb the tower earlier in the day. We only had to wait approx 5 mins in line before entrance to the tower. A fun way to do this, especially if you are short on time. Thank you, Andrea
The tour was great and we never waited in a line. Siclia sp? was both knowledgeable and kept our two boys interested in everything she was describing. I definitely recommend this tour.
Once we managed to connect with our guide, this was a great tour. Am I alone in not being aware of the 2 other magnificent buildings standing beside the famous Tower? I am referring to the Baptistry quite exquisite and the Cathedral magnificent. Undergoing some renovation right now, but absolutely wonderful. The architecture is amazing. And of course it was all much better as we were the only people in our small group. The guide was great, and worked hard to give us the best possible information. This was the final day of our trip, and what a way to end it! Thanks, Viator.