Pittsburgh Brewery Tour with Lunch or Dinner
Learn from the guide about the beer-making process and what to expect during this inside look at four different Pittsburgh-based breweries. This 5-hour tour is perfect for beer beginners, aficionados and home-based brewers alike. Also, find out what foods pair well with different styles of beer on either the daytime (lunch) or evening (dinner) tour.
Stops may include the Couch, Strange Roots, Penn brew, Hop Farm, and more!
This tour combines humor, history, education, and good food to help explore Pittsburgh's celebrated beers and breweries. Relax with round trip transportation and a full afternoon of tastings on the ultimate brew tour experience.
- Lunch or Dinner depending on the time of the tour
- Beer tastings
- Round-trip transportation in our CBT passenger vans.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please enter contact phone number in special fields, with country code, so we may update you with any details on the day of the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Eric was a great tour guide - relaxed, informative and amenable. The tour had some stalwart favorites and some interesting new sour tastes of beer. And the food at Penn brewery was fantastic - a nice taste of ethnic Pittsburgh: brat, pierogi, and pastrami sandwich. Loved it!