Private Pittsburgh City Tour
About Your Guide
Your guide was chosen by St. James Palace to escort the future King of England and has provided Guide Service to The White House, many Fortune 500 Corporations, tour companies, familes, and individuals. He is a proud direct descendant of one of the leaders of The Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers who fought in the Battle of Homestead (1892).
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Admission to attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pricing is per tour
- Tour duration will vary depending on your selection
- You are required to enter your preferred departure time, please note this is only required as an indication; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Whether you are a first time visitor or have grown up around the area taking this tour with George will increase your knowledge and appreciation for the (as George would say) "coolness" of the city of Pittsburgh. He loves the city and knows so much! All of this is passed on in such a fun and congenial way that we could not help but love the city too! This two hour (2 1/2 hr. really) was centered around not only the high points of the area but our interests as well. He pointed out places that we returned to after the tour ended including the restaurant Gaucho (terrific) and the best Polish deli (S and D) in Pittsburgh both on The Strip. He also went above and beyond when he returned to our hotel a container of cotton candy (purchased for my grandson from Grandpa Joe's Candy Store, also on The Strip) which I left in his vehicle. Our long college football weekend was absolutely enhanced by our experience with George DeBolt and his tour. If I could give 6 stars I would. In short, follow the title and don't miss it!
A very nice introduction to Pittsburgh, which was very helpful to us in planning the rest of our stay there. We enjoyed George's enthusiasm, and his obvious love for the city.
Very engaging, entertaining and educational experience. Well worth the money!
George was an excellent tour guide. He picked us up at the airport and our tour started right away. He was extremely knowledgeable about Pittsburgh and the history of it. The duchesse incline was awesome and the view. I would highly recommend booking a tour with George, you wont regret it.
George was wonderful and full of great information! We learned a lot about the city in a very short time. Hit many of the high points