Private Day Tour: Silk Cayes and Turtle Alley Snorkeling Adventure
Explore the colorful coral and fish surrounding the cayes on a snorkeling dive that's well-suited for beginners. Fuel up with a traditional Belizean lunch served on the beach, and enjoy a stroll along the sand before your boat heads to Turtle Alley.
In the afternoon, snorkel along the barrier reef in this popular gathering place for sea turtles. Watch the rays and harmless nurse sharks feeding on scraps left over by traditional fisherman cleaning their daily catch before your return trip to Placencia.
- Private tour
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Silk Caye
- Reserve Entrance fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required. If less than 4 would like to book, they must pay the price for 4 adults.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Excellent tour! Water was clear for 40+ feet. Silk Cayes had coral and tropical fish in all directions. Our guide Garf was very knowledgeable and friendly, pointing out fish and items during the snorkeling events. At Turtle Alley we saw a Ryder turtle, nurse sharks who didn't care about us but only wanted to lie in the shade of our boat, some spotted rays, and even a barracuda who was checking us out from a distance. We all felt very safe with all the wildlife.