Tulum ATV Tour: Off-the-Beaten Path Adventure & Monkey Sanctuary
- Bottled water
- Security glasses and helmets for the ATV
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Monkey Sanctuary
- ATV Insurance (Mandatory) $10.00 usd
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes, a swimsuit, sunglasses, a towel and biodegradable sunscreen
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years (Mandatory to show ID)
- Children ages 5 to 16 may ride with an adult on a double ATV
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Definitely worth the money. Pick up and drop off was simple. Tour guides were awesome. Definitely be prepared to get dirty!
I did the ATV morning excursion, which included a walking tour of an animal rescue sanctuary, the ATV tour on a winding, hilly track followed by a swim in a Cenote and then back on the ATV back to base. There are optional insurance of 10 USD or 200 MXN for the ATV and if you havent bought one along you can purchase a bandanna scarf for the bikes youre gonna need it, plus make sure youve got your sunglasses.
OVERALL A FUN TRIP, MAYAN RUINS WERE BEAUTIFUL, LUNCH WAS EXCELLENT, GUIDES BALTAZAR AND MARTIN WERE GREAT! CENOTE WAS INCREDIBLE! BE AWARE ACTUAL ATV RIDE IS NOT FOR SIGHT SEEING THRU JUNGLE, BUT RATHER A FAST, ROUGH TRIP THRU JUNGLE TO CENOTE AND BACK ONLY. PHOTOGRAPHERS CONTINUED ATTEMPTS TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS TO SELL TO YOU LATER A LITTLE ANNOYING! OVERALL A LONG DAY, BUT FUN, I WOULD RECOMMEND!