ATV Mountain Tour From Riu Guanacaste or Nuevo Colon
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Playas del coco, Playa Matapalo Costa Rica
From playa Hermosa - coco Area : Starting in Nuevo colon town from one of our most popular tours, our guide will take you to an exciting trip across the Dry forest and visto some beaches with a wonderful lookout point in the mountains of Potrero Beach
Pick up service from playa Hermosa or coco beach are NOT complimentary ( ask for price)
or we can meeting you at el super el pozo in nuevo colon
Pass By: Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica, Playa Matapalo, Carrillo, Guanacaste Province, Sardinal District, Costa Rica
We pick up our customer and take you to our departure point to start the atv tour
Pass By: #7 Monte Bello, Playa Hermosa Costa Rica
From playa Hermosa - coco Area : Starting in Nuevo colon town from one of our most popular tours, our guide will take you to an exciting trip across the Dry forest and visto some beaches with a wonderful lookout point in the mountains of Potrero Beach.
Pick up service from playa Hermosa or coco beach are NOT complimentary ( ask for price) or we can meeting you at el super el pozo in nuevo colon
Hotels with a Extra charge pick up:
coco beach town
Rental home in coco beach or playa hermosa
ASK FOR RATE
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks
- Pick up HOTELS from Playa Hermosa/ Coco beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- ATV WITH PASSENGER: $15 cash
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that this tour is recommended for intermediate and experienced drivers
- It's recommended to wear comfortable, light clothing that you will care if it gets damaged.
- After the activity, due the conditions of the tour, you will be wet, sweaty and muddy so we we recommend a second set of clothing to change into
- Sneakers are mandatory.
- Minimum age is 17 year up to drive the ATV
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Driver license is mandatory to bring it
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Our tour guide Johnny, was very helpful. It was our first time using the ATVs, but he explained the equipment operation and hand-signal use thoroughly that it became very easy to use. We originally booked the beach tour, but Johnny was able to accommodate our last minute request to change to the country side/waterfall tour, when it was recommended to us by another hotel guest. Riding the ATVs up and down the mountain hills, crossing multiple creeks to get to the waterfall was amazing! The waterfall was a bit of a let down only because we saw a substantially bigger one the day before. Also, there is a swimming area just below the waterfall so don't forget your swim wear. There were a few locals that were swimming and jumping from the top of the waterfall when we got there. After the waterfall, Johnny also took us to a local farm where we chatted with the farm owners and tasted fresh coffee, lemonade, and ate fried plantains. The owners didn't charge for the refreshments, but they did have a donation box. They also gave us a tour of their farm and explained the different crops they planted. Overall, I thought this tour was great and well worth it! Thank you for a great time!
This was such an awesome experience! We had the best guide ever that made sure we all the best experience.
Our group had a fantastic time and would highly recommend the ATV trip! The guides were great and we saw beautiful observation areas.
Great tour! You go into a local town where you meet your guide at his house. There, he teaches you how to use the ATV and gives you all the appropriate safety equipment. We rode through the rain forest and eventually made our way to 2 beaches. The tour guide stayed within our comfort speed and terrain. Then, he was nice enough to go with us to a local supermarker right across the street to get some coffee and snacks.