ATV Tour and Surf Lesson from Playa Hermosa- Coco
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pininos Adventures, Playa Flamingo 50309 Costa Rica
The tour will lead you through tough, fun and adventurous paths. You will go through forest, cross rivers and experience being in the heart of nature. The path will guide you to some of the most beautiful beaches as Flamingo, Brasilito and Conchal Beach.
One of the greatest attractions is the diversity and consistency of the surf, not to mention the year round balmy water temperatures. Tamarindo, located on the North Pacific Coast is ranked in the Top 10 beaches to learn to surf in the world. f you want security, fun and easy going tips to learn how to surf, come with us! All you need is the ability to swim and a good sense of humor. The trained and fun instructors will guarantee that you will be able to stand up on your surfboard and ride your first wave during your first class.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only RIU Guanacaste/Palace: Other hotel Additional charge
- Use of helmet
- Use of Surf equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Pick up from: Secret Papagayo, Mangrove, Coco Beach, Hermosa Beach or Ocotal Beach ( Additional charge)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 driver people per booking is required
- Drivers must be 16
- Operates daily depending on the tide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
My 15 and 12 year old had a fantastic time learning how to surf! Carlos got my kids up fast, even my husband was up quickly. The ATV are a must too! Great way to see the culture!
The best tour of our trip! Definitely a must-do--especially if staying at one of the RIU resorts in Guanacaste. The ATV ride went through mountains, rivers and beaches with Carlos and the surfing lesson with Pablo was amazing. Took us to a great beach and taught us how to surf in no time. So fun!!