Guanacaste Snorkel and Sunset Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bill Beard's Costa Rica, 331 Calle 472, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Bosque del Mar All Suite Beach Resort, Playa Hermosa Costa Rica
Ground transportation is provided from most hotels in Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Playa Ocotal, Playa Conchal, Playa Flamingo and Playa Tamarindo areas. You will be picked up approximately 30-45 minutes prior to the 1:30 pm departure time.
Board small dinghy that will take to you the larger catamaran vessel. Set sail on and glide along the pacific coast watching for whales, dolphins, turtles, leaping rays and flying fish. A line is cast off the stern for you to try your hand at fishing as you cruise along. Stop at a secluded bay and begin your snorkel adventure as the crew prepares a light meal and delicious snacks.
Later, the crew will pull anchor and raise the sails so you can motor slowly across the bay. The crew will anchor once again, so you can watch the spectacular pacific sunset as the sky explodes into a multitude of colors. Tour ends as the sun sinks below the horizon. Open bar is included for duration of tour.
- Catamaran cruise along the Pacific Coast
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light lunch
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
- Round trip ground transportation from Playa Hermosa Hotels
- Transportation from hotels outside the Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco and Playa Tamarindo areas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
- Not recommended for person with disability that would preclude them from boarding catamaran via smaller skiff that could be rocking and unstable when standing.
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
Took us to one of the calmest places we have ever snorkeled! Great food and so much fun on the boat!
This was a wonderful trip. The captain, crew, and guide Roy, Gabriel, and Pablo, respectively were all very friendly and the food and environment were great. We saw three humpback whales. Although we could not see as many underwater animals as we would've wished because of high winds, we had a great time in the water and during the cruise.
Our tour was absolutely amazing! Great staff! Beautiful water! Breathtaking sunset! And the food - OMGoodness! The food was to die for! Good stuff!!!!