Excited Pony Ride Tour to World Peace Stupa from Pokhara Nepal
About this activity
8am or 9am or 9:45 am or 10:30am or 11am our representative will receive you from lobby or Reception area at your hotel resides in Lakeside area of Pokhara . Then our Pony trip will began with a pony and pony man as your guide. First of all will do pony ride to Pame area of Lakeside(Fewa lake) and slowly will hike up to Stupa (World peace pagoda) through forests, the buddhist temple. As we will reach to top of Stupa hill, you will enjoy with beautiful view of Mt Annapurna and more ranges. As well as, you will see amazing natural landscape, Pokhara city view plus beautiful Fewa Lake on below. After spending sometime in Stupa, will again start our Pony ride back to down of hill, and then will drop you back to your hotel in Lakeside area, Pokhara. Tour will be end.Read more Show less
- Pony with pony man.
- Bottle of water.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks (Available at purchase)
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Similar activities in Pokhara Click to discover other experiences