Full-day Terceira Island Highlights Tour from Angra do Heroísmo
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
We had a fabulous day with Christine as our guide! Extremely knowledgeable about the island and could answer all our questions. We only had 5 on our tour so that made it extra special. Would highly recommend this tour to get acclimated to the island!
Great tour. Knowledgeable guide, native with terrific English skills. Lots to view and understand. Not to be missed.
Really great tour, it takes you around Terceira showing you all the important sights. Melissa the guide was very friendly, helpful and she was doing a great job all the way giving many information for the sights we visited. I loved and most people do the same the algar do carvao cave/crater, don't miss that, absolutely fantastic!
Melissa was a super guide and she was able to show us the highlight of the island and was able to stop for any special photos we wanted to take. As with most trips from Viator, I have found a great ratio of tourists to guides. The two of us had the excursion to ourselves. Can't beat that. Terceira is a great island to explore, and the volcano we were able to walk into was a highlight. So we had great sights above and under ground.
What a wonderful tour of the island my grandparents and great-grandparents lived. We took a tour for 8 of us in our group and would do it again in a heartbeat.