Mt. Pinatubo Hiking Day
Explore the Philippines’ most popular hiking destination on an 18 hour private tour taking you to the best trekking areas and viewing spots around Mount Pinatubo. Get ready to wake up early - in time for your 2:30am hotel pick up. From there, you take a private vehicle and travel towards Mt. Pinatubo where you will get to hop on a 4x4 for an exciting ride to Pinatubo jump off point. Your trek begins at approximately 8:00am at the foot of Mt. Pinatubo crater. You will be hiking up the mountain for about 2 hours and your reward for the effort will be truly amazing: a real jewel of the area, Mt Pinatubo’s famous crater lake, known for its changing water color from blue green to deep blue depending on the season. Rest, explore the area and have a delicious lunch with breathtaking views of the landscape below. After lunch, start on your way back, complete with a 4x4 ride and a private transfer back to your hotel.
- Hike all the way until Pinatubo’s magnificent crater lake, at the end of a 2.5 hour trek
- Experience a 4X4 off road adventure from the base camp to the jump off point
- Take in magnificent views of the largest lahar canyon in the world
- See the pristine blue green water and the big smiles of the Aetas!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email