Port Arthur Ghost Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Arthur Ghost Tours, Arthur Highway Port Arthur Historic Site, Port Arthur, Tasmania 7182 Australia
This guided 90 minute Ghost Tour covers approx 2km of the Historic Site with exclusive access after dark.
Follow your expert Guide through buildings and ruins and hear vivid stories of unexplained events that have baffled and alarmed convicts, free settlers, soldiers and visitors.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Professional guide
- Certificate of Bravery and Courage at completion of tour
- Entry/Admission - Port Arthur Ghost Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Any other additional tours onsite
- Site Entry, this tour is evening Ghost Tour access only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for children aged 13 and under
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Have done the tour before but changes. Always an amazing tour with knowledgeable guides. Lots of fun and like us a bit of action.
Our tour guide Robert was great. He had lots of knowledge, stories (both intriguing and funny) and perfect timing to keep you looking around.... wandering. Definitely recommend doing.
good tour and rather interesting!
My husband and I enjoy the ghost tour. Something different from the day trip tour.
The tour was great with a really friendly, informative guide. Rob I think his name was. We also saw some cool wildlife on the drive there and also at Port Arthur itself. Concentrates solely on the convict past of PA and the way the building are lit is a bit eerie. Great night.