Scenic Reef & Rainforest Helicopter Flight from Port Douglas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Daintree Rainforest - Cooper Creek Wilderness, 2333 Cape Tribulation Rd, Cape Tribulation, Queensland 4873 Australia
View the Daintree Rainforest from above. Look out for waterfalls and remote creeks.
Pass By: GBR Helicopters -Tours, Lobby Shop, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
GBR Helicopters Heli-pad is easy to get to, right near the Sheraton Grand Resort.
Pass By: Opal Reef, Port Douglas, Queensland Australia
View the spectacular Great Barrier Reef from the air. Look out for turtles and stingrays.
Pass By: Flagstaff Hill Lookout, 50 Murphy St, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
View the picturesque township of Port Douglas and surrounds from the air.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Port Douglas hotels
- 30-, 40- or 60-minute scenic helicopter tour (depending on option selected)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For your safety, helicopters are weight dependent and subject to federal aviation law
- All passengers will be weighed before flight to confirm weights in accordance with aviation laws
- One infant 2 years and under may travel free of charge if seated on a guardian's lap. A maximum of 1 infant is allowed per helicopter
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers aged 3 years and above
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Great experience, budget list item ticked. Only downside was that it's expensive so couldn't afford a longer trip. Over too quickly
This was an excellent trip, but unfortunately first time round the helicopter had to be aborted as there was a problem with the oil dial rising to a very high level. The pilot acted quickly and professionally and brought us back to base. They tried to repair the helicopter to no avail but late in the afternoon they had sent down a new helicopter and we eventually got on our trip over barrier reef- well worth it. A personal thank you to pilot for bringing us back safely