Geres Waterfall Trek from Porto
- Local guide
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes are advised
- Swimwear and towel are advised
João and Carlos were a great and professional guides, very Generous , informative. They changed the tour to meet our needs. Bottom line we highly recommend them and will sure use them again.
It was great! Wish I wouldve known that they could have picked me up in Braga however, it would have saved me the trip. The guide also did not have a first aid kit at this point it was for himself, which I found a bit disturbing. He also didnt have ANY tools that would for instance, cut a tree in the middle of our way. Fortunately, I had my swiss knife with me, and with and a little man power, it saved the day. The guide also didnt have his own rain/waterproof hiking boots which seemed very odd. Overall, not very prepared. But the tour was nice, the guide was very friendly and accomodating. Would recommend but maybe on a less rainy day.