Portofino Kayak Tour
In company of a kayak instructor and marine guide, paddle along the coast from Paraggi to the picturesque port of Portofino and beyond to the Olivetta and the Lighthouse. Get captured by the charm of these areas rich in history and curiosity. At the foot of the lighthouse where nature gets more "wild", a refreshing dip in front of the breathtaking landscape is an experience not to be missed.
We offer 3 different options, depending of the period of the year and with two different starting date.
• Church of San Giorgio, Portofino Italy
• Area Marina Protetta Portofino, 16038 Portofino Italy
• Outdoor Portofino, Via Duca Degli Abruzzi 62 Località Niasca, 16034 Portofino Italy
• Baia di Paraggi, Via Paraggi a Mare, 16038 Paraggi, Santa Margherita Ligure Italy
- Professional local guide
- Kayak, paddle, lifejacket, guide,
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Beach towels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers of 2participants. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Be able to swim is required to do this tour
- Recommended to bring with you: hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, bathing suit, comfortable shoes (sneakers) or neoprene boots, towel
- Requesting a private tour, you will be charged an additional price of €80.
- The nautical base is equipped with lockers, available for our customers according to availability. We strongly suggest not to bring valuable items; the staff does not take responsibility for any loss.
- In the nearby bay of Paraggi you may find basic services: tabacco shop, bar, restaurant, toilets (toilets not present in our office).
- *Respect the environment! Bring your water bottle and fill it up with potable water at our office.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Kayaking was a lot of fun even for the minimally experienced. Water was clean and warm- nice for snorkeling
Hard to go wrong kayaking in Portofino! The scenery is amazing and our guide was friendly and patient. Not too much to see while snorkeling but fun none the less. The focaccia snack after was delicious!!!!
We saw some incredible things we and our guide was very informative and fun