Emirates Spinnaker Tower Portsmouth Entrance Ticket
Your journey starts on the ground floor with an animated film show. Explore the main stories and personalities that make Portsmouth the Great Waterfront City it is today.
Then take a high speed lift to view deck one, 100 meters above sea level. Experience the stunning 350 panoramic view over the Solent and beyond. Explore over 1700 years of history and the secrets of the view with interactive touch screens, available in multiple languages.
Venture across the amazing glass Sky Walk, high above the harbour - if you dare! Then take to the helm of our rib boat simulator and race your friends and family.
Next head up to The Clouds Cafe, 105 meters above the Harbour, and relax with a coffee and cake whilst enjoying the breathtaking scenery (subject to availability). Finally climb to the highest open air viewing level and experience the refreshing sea breeze in your hair!
Back on ground level, you have the option to purchase a souvenir photo and browse our souvenir and gift shop.
Your ticket is valid all day (subject to opening hours) so you can return to the view decks at any time to enjoy the changing views. The Waterfront Café is ideally located, right on the water, to offer a range of hot & cold meals and snacks. Emirates Spinnaker Tower is located within Gunwharf Quays shopping outlet, offering great shopping and leisure before or after your visit.
- Guidebook, if option selected
- View interpretation screens - available in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin and English
- Entry/Admission - Spinnaker Tower
- Souvenir photos and gifts (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please contact attraction directly before visiting to avoid any delays on the day
- On occasion view deck 2 The Clouds Cafe, may be closed to the general public due to a private event
- In high winds the tower guests may experience some movement in the tower; The tower is designed to do this
- Family ticket available for either 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children
- The Tower is open daily from 10 - 6pm (last entry is 1/2 hour before we close)
- From 26th July - 3rd September 2017 the Tower will be open from 9.30am.
Loved this, the staff were so helpful and knowledgeable. So much to take in, surrounded by historical events
This tour was amazing!
great fun and the views are breath taking, and you can return same day for another visit
Excellent value for money more so in the fact it's an all day pass so you can go out do shopping then return. Great views of surrounding areas and Isle of Wight. Highly recommend.