Private Half-Day Walking Tour of Potsdam and Sanssouci
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanssouci Palace, Maulbeerallee, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
See the beautiful and famous park of Sanssouci Palace. Upon request the tour may end at the palace and your guide can help to get tickets for a visit inside (closed on Mondays).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburger Tor), Luisenplatz, 14467 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
The famous Brandenburg Gate is Berlin. But also Potsdam has a smaller one which used to be a gate as part of the historic city wall.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hollandisches Viertel, Hollaendisches Viertel 1, 14467 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
The Dutch Quarter is the impressing historical city center of Potsdam. It looks like you would visit a small old town in the Netherlands.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Landtag Brandenburg, Am Alten Markt 1, 14467 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
See the newly rebuilt historic city castle. An impressive buiding which is today the seat of the local parliament.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Potsdam Friedenskirche, Am Gruenen Gitter 3, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
See the church built by Wilhelm IV in the 19th century located in the park of Sanssouci palace.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The train ride to Potsdam will take approximately 1 hour please check the transport routes before travelling
- The terms and conditions of Sightseeing Point GmbH apply: https://www.sightseeing-point-berlin.com/general-terms-and-conditions/
- If you wish to visit Sanssouci Palace after the tour - note that the palace is closed on Mondays
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Axel, our guide, was packed with information and a very pleasant personality. A tour not to be missed.
Eleni was a great tour guide. Because of the trains not running from Berlin, she jumped a bus and joined us at lunch. She was a wealth of knowledge, but was fun and personable. She customized the tour so we could focus on areas of interest. Unfortunately, The entire grounds of Sanssouci were closed due to a storm the day before. Apparently that area of Germany doesn't know how to react to high winds and rain, I can say that coming from the Midwest of the United States where nothing ever closes. All in all it was a great tour and would have been a five star event if Sanssouci hadn't been closed.
This is a must do tour. Would recommend doing it in better weather, very informative and well lead by axle, hes a mine of information and we learnt such a lot about this beautiful town.
Excellent tour lead by Axle, we learnt such a lot. Would recommend doing the tour in better weather ,the parks and palace would be beautiful, also be aware palace is closed on a Monday.
Overall great. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Definitely recommend. It might be better if the tour is focused more towards the Park