Prague Bike Tour
- Map of Prague
- Professional guide
- Mountain Bike with bell, safety helmet and lock
- Bottle of water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 10 and under
- During Winter, minimum of 2 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
What a great way to get our feet on the ground in Prague. This ride was perfect-a little exercise, a lot of sights, plenty of information, and a fun time. We used the ride to get a feel for the town and spent the next 3 days touring based on what we learned so do it early in your trip and then you will know where to go. The ride is not difficult for any age and is safe. Francisco, our guide, was so good at teaching and touring, his English was perfect, and he had a warm and engaging personality. It was a great day.
This is a great tour, but don't be fooled this is not easy cruising or for inexperienced bikers as we thought... you go up and down the hills and through cobblestone streets of Prague.
Great informative tour with lovely guides. Definitely recommend!
Did the night tour - despite the drizzle our guide Francesco was very obliging - much better at night with the lights especially a view of the castle - less traffic on road - only had a short time in Prague so this was a great way to see the key sites and some we would never have seen had we not done the tour
Great trip and tour of the city with Sasha. There is some up hill parts so if you don't ever ride a bike you may want to skip this tour. Overall great, highly recommended.