The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 60 attractions listed in the Prague Card Guide. To benefit from the free entries, just show your Prague Card – duly validated with the start date. You are entitled to make only one free entry to each attraction. The temporary exhibitions are not always included in the card.
The Prague Card offers also discounts of up to 50% for entries to another attractions, visits and tours, entertainment, leisure attractions, shops, restaurants and other services. The level of discount is indicated in the Prague Card Guide with each attraction.
PRAGUE CARD GUIDE
To help you benefit from using the Prague Card and plan your sightseeing, each card comes with a Guidebook in 7 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Czech). This guide is packed full of information about all of our participating attractions.There are also detailed maps for all main Prague districts and map of Prague Transport system. You can study Prague Card Guide even before you get the card. Just open its online e-book version or download from the Prague Card webpage.
TOP ATTRACTIONS INCLUDED
- Free entry to Prague Castle - St. Vitus Cathedral, Royal Palace, Golden Lane, and St. George's Basilica
- Free entry to the Jewish Museum - synagogues and Old Jewish Cemetery
- Free entry to the National Museum
- Free entry to the National Gallery
- Free 2-hour “Historical Prague” bus tour
- Free entry to Prague Zoo (listed as one of the best zoo in the world)
- Free entry to Prague City Museum
- Free entry to Petřín View Tower and Petřín Mirror Maze
- Free entry to the Observatory, Powder Tower, Pedagogical Museum, and Police Museum
- Free entry to the castles and chateaux of Troja, Ctěnice, Roztoky, and Nelahozeves
- Free entry to the Antonín Dvořák Memorial
- Loreto Prague
- Lobkowicz Palace
- Charles Bridge Museum