Prague Walking Tour Following in Mozart's Footsteps
- Professional guide
- Admissions to Czech Museum of Music and funicular
- Entry/Admission - Ceske Muzeum Hudby
- Entry/Admission - Funicular Railway
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Petrinska rozhledna
- Entry/Admission - Clam-Gallas Palace
- Entry/Admission - Klementinum
- Entry/Admission - Pachtovský Palace
- Entry/Admission - Thun Palace
- Entry/Admission - Liechtenstein Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Enjoyed this walking tour...
Very informed guide who led us around Prague. We caught the tram to get to some locations and very pleasantly afterwards we had coffee and pastries where we were able to chat with other tourists on the tour.
Lovely tour. We were lucky that we were the only people on the tour. We had a wonderful guide, Eva, all to ourselves and we were able to customize the tour to our liking. We especially enjoyed taking the tram and the funicular up to the top of Petrin Hill. Eva was very knowledgeable on Mozart and the city making for a great excursion.
We had a wonderful guide and we were the only two people on the tour. She was very knowledgeable, but I think if you already know about the life of Mozart the tour is a waste of time. Since we were the only two people on this tour, she showed us a few other really interesting things that we wanted to see: John Lennon's memorial wall and the statue of the Infant of Prague and his outfits. The tour guide was an A+. The tour might be okay if you know very little about Mozart and want to learn more.
Extensive walking tour of Prague - perhaps too extensive given the time. In four hours, we were able to view all of the key sights where Mozart had visited, but we did not spend any time extensively visiting them. Very good tour if you want an overview of Prague with the intention of returning to those places of interest. Tour guide was very knowledgable and we found her interesting. However, she was rushed to meet the time constraints. Better directions to tour's starting point would have helped. Bottomline: We would take the tour again - just have our race shoes on!