Karlstejn bike tour from Prague
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karlstejn Castle, Statni hrad Karlstejn, Karlstejn 267 18 Czech Republic
Optional visit of the Karlštejn castle
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ave Bicycle Tours - Day Tours, Prague 150 00 Czech Republic
Cycling along Vltava and Berounka rivers through lovely villages and nature.
- Small-group bike tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Karlstejn Castle
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please wear comfortable clothes and dress appropriately to weather conditions
- Operates April 1st through October 31st, except Mondays and days after state holidays
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Great bike ride, but the guide was a bit dull. Would have preferred someone with more energy and enthusiasm.
My husband and I booked this tour thinking that it was going to be a small group. It ended up being just the two of us and our guide Pavel Dedera. The tour company offered Hotel pick up, but the drop off location which is not in the main City Center was kind of iffy. It took a while for us to feel comfortable about the surrounding. But it didn't take long for Pavel to make us feel at ease. Again, we thought it was going to be a group. The ride was pleasant, the Country side views met our expectations, Pavel was very informative and friendly, he answers all our questions, He wanted to make sure we were comfortable and enjoy the ride. Will recommend this tour to anyone that wants to get out of the busy City of Prague and see the Country side.
Excellent tour and guide. Highly recommend it to all.