Prague Bohemian Wine Tasting and Countryside Small-Group 4x4 Day Trip with Lunch
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Offroadsafari - Day Tour, Na PrikopE 15, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
You get to experience an easy going trip in an off-road car with a local guide, who knows the best places you won't find in travel books and will be there for you and your questions.
Did you think Czech Republic was a country of beer? Wait until you taste some of the shimmering local wines!
Start your tour with pickup from your Prague hotel around 10am. Relax on a 1-hour drive to the starting point, where you meet your guide.
See the stunning lookouts of the volcanoes and distant mountains. You will hardly find a landscape more photogenic than Bohemian Uplands in the Czech Republic. These extinguished volcanoes create a miraculous scenery for your off-road car adventure.
Your will explore astonishing vineyards where you can soak up some
wine tradition and culture of the country. Visit a local winery and learn about the wine processing and grower's work. Enjoy tastings and eat local cuisine.
After lunch in a local restaurant, discover a mysterious Jewish cemetery, hidden in a middle of a vineyard, and a medieval castle standing just above another one.
The local tour guide and its narration will make your trip
unforgettable and unusual experience. He will tell you all there is to know about the life in the Czech countryside and answer all your questions. When you don't have any more of them, the driver will take you back to your hotel, usualy around 5 pm.
THIS TRIP IS PERFECT FOR:
• Wine and food lovers
• Couples and groups of friends
• Travelers who do not seek exhausting hikes but rather easy going trip
Duration: 5 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned 4x4
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Lunch at winery restaurant
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
We had a great day touring the Johann W Winery with Vlastimil. He is a great guide and took us to the vineyards and to the old Cemetery and also stopped off at a local pub for a beer and some dessert. We would recommend this tour to anyone who wants a day outside of Prague. P.S. the wine was excellent.....can't wait to crack open a bottle!