Three-Hour Prague Segway Tour
On our tour you can see the sights as Villa Kajetanka, Chateau Hvězda, Sacre coeur park, Ladronka park,Břevnov Monestery, Strahov Monestery, Strahov Sports Arena. Our professional guide will takes care of you and you will get explanation about these nice sights.
Leave the sightseeing hunt behind and just have fun. This tour provides you with the most unique and fun way imaginable to discover Prague. As your Segway glides silently down the streets your guide will point out hidden jewels of Prague, the best local entertainment hangouts, and some of the most beautiful scenery the city has to offer.
Conclude your tour back at the original departure point.
- Professional guide
- Use of Segway and helmet, waterproof ponchos, and gloves
- Hotel pickup included if you ask
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under eight years, pregnant woman, and persons over 265 pounds (120 kilograms), or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a Segway
- Please note you will be picked up from the departure location and taken to the permitted Segway area
The tour is great. Our guide John is professional and highly recommend.
Good tour and variety between riding Segway and seeing the sights
Very interesting and informative tour. The hills up to the castle are very steep and the segway was the best way to travel there. It would have taken hours to walk. Saw most of the main tourist sights on the tour. It was a little long at 3 hours and we cut short to 2 hours but managed to see many sights. I would recommned the segway tour but maybe the 2 hour one as three hours standing on a segway can be tiring :, or at least have a faily long break in between which the guide can accomodate.