Iguazu Falls Private Tour Argentinean side with Navigation option
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
The majestic Iguazú Falls are located in the interior of the Iguazú National Park, an area of nature preservation covering 67,720 hectares in the extreme north of the Province of Misiones, in the Argentine Republic.
It is a system of 275 waterfalls in the middle of the Paranaense Forest, located 17 kilometers from the mouth of the Iguazú River in the waters of the Paraná River, where the borders of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay meet. the cities of Puerto Iguazú, on the Argentine side, Foz do Iguaçu on the Brazilian side and the urban conglomerate Ciudad del Este / Presidente Franco, on the Paraguayan side.
Duration: 8 hours
- Private Guide (English/Spanish)
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Private Guided Excursion to the Argentinean Side of falls
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- Meals and Drinks
- Great Adventure Excursion (OPTIONAL)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meals available to buy at Restaurante inside the park (at passenger own expense)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had an amazing time on this tour. Our tour guide Cecilia was everything we could have asked for in a tour guide! We were traveling with small children (3 and 4yrs old) and an 82 year old, Cecilia was patient and helpful with accommodating our needs. The tour of the falls is absolutely breathtaking. I highly recommend.