Day Trip to Punta Tombo
You'll surely be amazed by one of the most fascinating shows in nature: the Magellan penguin continental colony.
At this stop we will have the chance to watch penguins in their own habitat as they scurry and play on the rocks. Lunch is in charge of the passengers As the sun is setting behind the water we will return to Puerto Madryn. (This tour is available from middle- September to march).
This tour includes Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off - Downtown Hotels.
- Spanish and English Speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Punta Tombo
- National Park Admission
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you to wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel
- This tour is not ideal for Cruise Ship Passengers because of tour schedules
Excellent tour,couldnot be bettered
We got to our pickup location only to receive a call that we were actually being picked up an hour later than scheduled. When we finally met the tour guide, she did not have record of our tickets, only of one person in our four person group. I had to provide a paper voucher, as she refused to accept an e-voucher. After her being on the phone with the agency for over half an hour, we finally got approval to go. Unfortunately, we only went to Punta Tombo. No Rawson for dolphin watching or Gaiman. When asked why not, our tour guide said we hadn't paid for the optional dolphin watching. We were never given the option. Punta Tombo was an amazing place, but the day trip was a huge let down.