Peninsula Valdes National Park Day Trip
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peninsula Valdes, Puerto Madryn Argentina
Is not only Puerto Madryn that is the main touristic center at patagonic coast. Península Valdés also is. Early in the morning we'll alocate at Puerto Pirámides, located only one hour outside Puerto Madryn city. The route until the national park is full of beautiful and exuberant landscapes. Arriving to the national park we are going to do a ride through all the península extention.
We will get at Punta Delgada by noon, were we will enjoy a lunch (not included) at Complejo El Faro.
At El Faro you will have the opportunity to go among the cliffs and walk between seals and sea lions. (El Faro closes after Easter until 31 August).
When El Faro is closed, the lunch is at Pyramid Cove (without access to El Faro prívate beach).
As the trip goes on, we will go until Punta Canor to see te peninsula outside coast and arrive at Punta Cantor (also known as the Valdes entrance) Here we will see imponents geologic formations before coming back to Istmo Ameghino.
At Sunset we will arrive to Puerto Madryn.
Duration: 6 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bilingual guide, English and Spanish
- Natural Reserve Fee
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Valdes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated
Good experience. Excellent flexible guide in Diana and very helpful. Will definitely try and return at a more active time of year
Our guide was fantastic. We were picked up on time and our tour guide shared a ton of information about Peninsula Valdes throughout the trip. The stops we made had a ton of wildlife. My friends and I really enjoyed the tour!