Shore Excursion: Osorno Volcano Private Tour from Puerto Montt
From there we will go to the Monument to the German settlers, located in front of the Plaza de Armas and its Cathedral, enjoying the journey of its architectural heritage and mix of cultures.
After that we will take the route to Puerto Varas, to 18 kilometre of distance here we will know its main tourist attractions; The Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, built between 1915 and 1918, of Baroque style Monumental is an exact replica of a Church of the Black Forest of Germany, from where some settlers came who came to our area to starting in 1852, the Old Quarter, where the first German settlers settled and then descend to the downtown sector bordering the beautiful Llanquihue Lake and as a backdrop we will see if the weather allows it to the imposing Osorno Volcano which, with its thaws, feeds Lake Llanquihue every day.
In the way to Osorno Volcano you will enjoy a beautiful postcard with the Osorno and Calbuco snowcapped volcanoes in the background, until we reach the Ensenada sector from where we will start the ascent until we reach the SKI and Volcano Osorno Mountain Center,located at 1,240 meters of altitude.
Optionally, passengers can enjoy a coffee or exquisite hot chocolate or take the chairlift to ascend to 1,450 meters in the Spring Season
or at 1,750 meters in the Glacier Station from where you can see a wonderful and impressive view of Lake Llanquihue.
Then we will have time to enjoy the Lunch and return to the Port ending the tour.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Very nice visit to Puerto Varas, clearly worth the visit, the Petrohue Falls and the volcano. The falls are somewhat dissapointing, we would have prefered more time at the volcano. Very friendly and helpful guide
Wonderful. Great guide. Very helpful. Worth every penny.