Puerto Princesa City Heritage Tour
Puerto Princesa is more than its scenic surroundings and beautiful beaches; it’s also a location full of amazing cultural locations that are vital to every tourist’s visit. Your first stop, the Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center, is a valuable sanctuary that protects the fauna found within the region. You’ll not only be able to observe the Philippine crocodiles, but also other animals such as ostriches and bearcats. Then it’s off to Mitra’s Ranch, which gives you a spectacular panoramic view of Puerto Princesa. You’ll find yourself craving for a sweet treat when you hit your next spot at Baker’s Hill, which is famed all over the Philippines for its sweets, with everything from cashew nuts, hopia, brownies, and more local delicacies that are perfect for snacking and bringing home as souvenirs. At Binatuan Creations’ Weaving Loom Center, you’ll be able to see and even try making handloom woven products and items made from indigenous fibers, which are vital to local economy. You’ll then visit the Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral, a historically poignant location which held the first Catholic Mass in Puerto Princesa during the Spanish Era. More Spanish-era history will be found in the Plaza Cuartel, used as a garrison by Spanish soldiers in WW2. You’ll end the tour with time to relax with a stroll down the Promenade and Baywalk, with time to step into the souvenir shops for gifts.
- Visit the Roman Catholic Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral and learn it’s rich history
- Roam the Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center and see Philippine crocodiles!
- See how hand-woven products are made in Binuatan Creations Traditional Weaving Center
- Indulge your sweet tooth as you visit Baker’s Hill, famed for its baked goodies and treats!
- Get a panoramic view of Puerto Princesa City at the Mitra’s Ranch
- Visit the Plaza Cuartel and listen to the fascinating history and events that occured there
- You’ll get picked up and dropped off right at your hotel in a convenient, hassle free transfer!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email