Puerto Vallarta Cooking Class: Market Tour, Lesson and Tastings
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cookin' Vallarta, Marina Vallarta Residential Area Meeting point is at Starbucks, Galerias Vallarta-Liverpool shopping mall, Puerto Vallarta 48335 Mexico
This is where the cooking class and food tasting takes place
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Galerias Vallarta Shopping Mall, Francisco Medina Ascencio Avenue No. 2920 Col. Education, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
This is the meeting and start point
Duration: 10 minutes
- Professional chef as your host (multilingual)
- Guided tour of the market
- Full Meal, Purified Water and Flavored water
- Tequila and Mezcal tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cookin' Vallarta
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years
- We are subject to the freshness of the produces in the market, therefore, all menus can be modified by the Chef without previous notification.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Note: Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Let us know about Food Allergies, Food restrictions or Mobility issues
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Loved visiting the market and seeing all the incredibly fresh produce and fish. The cooking was fun, informative and the food was delicious. The owner/chef and his family were precious.
This tour is a lovely overview of Mexican cuisine. It would have been beneficial to have a tasting while touring the market as it would have staved off some hunger pains. It is a late lunch otherwise.
Even my 11 year old son loved it.
My friends and I signed up for the Cooking Vallarta class after reading previous reviews and we were all thrilled we attended. Enrique, his wife and team were extremely courdial and knowledgeable about the recipes and history of the food we cooked. The food was delicious and fun to make together as a group. They included every one of us and made us all feel important and involved. I love to cook and look forward to making some of the recipes he has sent to my email. If you and your friends or family are looking for an authentic cooking experience we highly recommend Cooking Vallarta.
This was awesome. The host lead the class in his house after we went to the market to get educated on what to buy and how, which was lovely. The food was great, and he emailed us the recipies afterward.
Very warm, friendly and knowledgeable hosts. And the food is plentiful and amazing! Thanks to Enrique and his lovely wife.