Crab Village Rural Adventure Tour
Pulau Ketam, a small island located off the coast of Klang, has earned itself the nickname of “Crab Island”. Home to a large fishermen community, the island’s signature symbols are its “floating houses”, perched on wooden stilts above sea level. The island is the perfect place to leave the city’s hustle and bustle behind and truly experience the lifestyle of a fisherman. No air pollution, no traffic jams, no crowds or queues - the ultimate escape. With an abundance of fresh seafood, the island offers a wide range of seafood dining options.
- Leave the busy city behind and journey to the slow-paced island of a traditional crab village
- Discover this rare and traditional fishing village, part of a small cluster of islands on the coast to the east of KL
- Get snap happy with Crab Island’s iconic ‘floating houses’, perched above sea level
- Indulge in a delicious lunch of the village’s famed local seafood
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email