Uros and Taquile Islands by Fast Boat
We will take you to the main port; there, we will have our English/Spanish speaking guide that will allow us to know much more about Uros Islands and Taquile island on fast boat, reducing the time traveling from one island to another.
You will visit Uros island for around 1 hour and Taquile Island for 3 hours. We'll have lunch in this beautiful island.
You'll be back at around 3.30pm to Puno again.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotels located around Plaza de Armas or Parque Pino)
- Entry/Admission - Lake Titicaca
- Entry/Admission - Taquile Island
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Extra charges apply for transportation from Libertador, Posadas del Inka, Eco Inn, Jose Antonio, Casa Andina Private Collection, Mirador del Titiakaka, Yatch and Taypikala.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Amazing experience. The tour was very well organized. I strongly recommend taking the Fast boat tour as opposed to tours on a regular boat. Even though the lake is beautiful and the boat is comfortable, doubling the time you spend on a boat would have been painful.
Interesting experience. I never see something like this .