Punta Arenas Walking City Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Munoz Gamero, Punta Arenas Chile
Visit the historic Plaza Benjamin Muñoz Gamero to take pictures and learn the history of Punta Arenas' boomtime and the powerful families that made the city what it is today. Then, take a tour down Calle Gobernador Carlos Bories, the beating heart of Punta Arenas.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Museo Maggiorino Borgatello, Av. Pdte. Manuel Bulnes 336, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Tour the Museo Maggiorino Borgatello with your expert guide to see beautiful artifacts from Patagonia's storied history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cementerio Municipal, Punta Arenas Chile
Walk through the peaceful rows of the Cementerio Municipal of Punta Arenas- recognized by the BBC as one of the 10 most beautiful cemeteries in the world- and learn about the traditions and tales of those who rest there.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monumento Al Ovejero, Avenida Presidente Manuel Bulnes, Punta Arenas Chile
Visit the Monument to the Shepherd to learn about the shepherding culture that forms the beating heart of Magellanic culture.
Duration: 7 minutes
Stop At: Kallfucafe, Pdte. Federico Errázuriz 910, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Finish your tour with a tour of an antique Croatian house- an architectural style typical of the region- and enjoy a Patagonia Blend tea looking out at stunning views of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Coffee and/or Tea - Enjoy a delicious cup of Patagonia Blend tea in Kallfü Cafe while enjoying stunning views of the city to finish your tour.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Maggiorino Borgatello
- Entry/Admission - Cementerio Municipal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
We were able to meet easily - off a cruise ship and into centre of town. As we were a small group there was lots of possibility to get questions answered. A good assortment of information from history, social issues, nature and life in Chile. Nice touches were the entrance to museum and of course the tea at the end of tour. Thanks Jamie for a great experience