Selvatura Park Extreme Adventure Canopy Tour in Monteverde
The Tree Top Walkways consist of a 1.9 mile (approximately 3km) trail that crosses through the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Here, visitors will walk on eight different bridges with various lengths ranging between 150 feet (50 meters) up to 510 feet (170 meters) and altitudes ranging between 36 feet (12 meters) up to 180 feet (60 meters). Each bridge has a width of five feet, the widest bridges in Costa Rica, and also a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge making them both the longest and strongest bridge systems in the Monteverde Cloud Forest. The Tree Top Walkways are suitable for people of all ages, with the duration of the hike usually taking between 1.5 and 2 hours.
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Literally zipping through the clouds! Can't beat anything ever experienced! Yes - there's a considerable amount of walking/hiking involved.. consider getting a good pair of sneakers or walking shoes.. it gets heavy with the harness.. but all in all an experience not to be missed!
This tour was amazing!