4x4 Dominican Adventure with Chocolate and Coffee Tasting from Punta Cana
As you continue on, admire picturesque typical Dominican houses, palm trees and banana plantations and share our most significant natural resource, the Taino Ecological Park. Once there, enjoy a stunning natural landscape and dip in one of the two available freshwater natural springs.
Next, discover a coast whose beauty words cannot describe, Macao Beach. With panoramic ocean view and the Macao Headland, it is a very beautiful place due to its white sandy limestone walls, ideal for spectacular photographs to remember. Be sure to shop at a beautiful souvenir gift shop (at own expense).
Head back to the quad bike shop and be dropped off back at your hotel accommodations in the afternoon.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bathe in fresh Undergrown river cave
- Ecological park exploration
- Observation of various plantations
- Coffee and chocolate tasting
- Known tobacco and Mamajuana
- Visit to Macao Beach and Farrallon
- Drinking water
- Tour photos (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Reconfirmation email from the local supplier will be sent 24 hours before
- 4 hours of activities includes roundtrip transport from hotels
- Minimum driving age is 18 years
- Macao Beach time is approximately 20-minutes
- Recommended: closed-toe shoes, sunglasses and bandana
- Not suitable for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not suitable for people in drunken state
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
First things first, the picture of the quads they are riding isn't what you'll actually be on. Instead, they will be buggies that you drive through the town crossing oncoming traffic. Our guide was extremely rude and belittled my 19-year old daughter, yelling at her for doing exactly what everyone else was doing on the buggy: splashing through the muddy waters. Apparently they don't want you to get dirty on their buggies??? He later apologized, but the damage was already done. There was an incident when a patron recklessly hit one of the little boys on the street we drove on, causing him to bleed from his head and leg. When my daughter and son report the accident, the same tour guide just shrugged it off and did not check on the little boy. The lack of concern this tour guide showed for the injured boy was horrific! I hope he's okay. My family and I have still not been able to stop thinking about him. Finally, don't expect to stay longer than about 10 minutes at either the beach or the cave amazing.
Tomas, was a very good tour guide! The experience was very great and I recommend him to everyone!!