Punta Cana Discovery Package: Dune Buggy Adventure and Catamaran Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arena Gorda Beach, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
While receiving brief safety instructions from our professional guide, get ready to begin the adventure of a lifetime! Turn your engine as we travel on rough roads, between lush forests, tropical gardens and typical Dominican houses. You can have a taste of the true Dominican flavor in our first stop, at the Coffee and Chocolate House.
With the cool breeze caressing your face, discover spectacular places. Passing by snuff, palm trees and banana plantations, we reach one of our natural treasures: the Taino Ecological Park. Once there, you will enjoy a stunning natural landscape and you can take a dip in one cenote of fresh and clear water. Starting from there, we reach one of the most beautiful coasts of the Caribbean: Playa Macao. Here you will enjoy the panoramic view of the sea and the Macao Headland. It is a beautiful place due to its white sandy limestone walls, which are ideal for spectacular photographs.
In Cortesito-Bávaro Beach, while feeling the white sand bathed by the sunshine, among beautiful coconut trees and the whisper of the waves, you will board a unique double-deck Catamaran Cruise that holds up to 50 people. From there, between crystalline waters and warm tropical temperature, we navigate to the Snorkel zone. Under the supervision of our professional divers, you will be able to observe and feed a variety of colorful fish and stunning coral reefs.
In the fantastic and refreshing Natural Pool, you will see that its shallow waters are ideal for taking a nice dip. You will have a floating bar with refreshing drinks at your disposal, as you delight the fascinating feeling soft sand caressing your feet. It is a special place to shoot beautiful and memorable photos.
Among drinks and party, all aboard prepare to make a toast. Try a rich Dominican flavor with your favorite island drink made with indigenous roots, wine, honey and Dominican rum as we head back to the marina. Return to hotels.
- Round-trip transfers from hotels
- Visit Macao Ranch
- Visit to coffee & chocolate house
- Undergrown river cave
- Macao Beach & Farallon
- Snorkeling equipment
- Natural Swimming Pool
- Snacks and tropical fruits during the Catamaran Cruise
- Snorkeling Cruise
- Unlimited national drinks during the Catamaran Cruise
- Bandana & sunglasses during the Buggy Adventure
- Towels, Sunscreen, Insect repellent, Cash or Credit Card
- Professional photographs (available to purchase)
- Interaction with sharks and stingrays (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Pick-up details will be reconfirmed by email the day before your tour date
- Buggy driver minimum age: 18 years
- Buggy passenger minimum age: 3 years
- Water shoes & swimsuits are recommended
- Depth: 2 to 4 meters
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for travelers with heart, respiratory problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sunglasses & bandanas are highly recommended to protect your face during the buggy excursion
- Not recommended for travelers with respiratory problems
- Most travelers can participate
Transportation to and from was sufficient. Check in was a bit chaotic but didn't take long. The actual trip was disappointing. The beach that the trip goes to is beautiful but there are people there trying to sell stuff so you couldn't enjoy just hanging out. I wouldn't recommend this trip
The best patty boat experiencia we hace had. Definitely the top line not only in Punta Cana but the world. Thank you so much.
Had an awesome time! The whole crew and experience was amazing. Shout out to Alex! He was our favorite. Thanks for making the whole experience the best time we had in Punta Cana.
this is the best package in punta cana they have the best service I recommend it you can not miss it is incredible
Amazing tour highly recommend we did it all in one day but would recommend it to do it over 2 days but overall it was really fun. Catamaran cruise was very entertaining, there is a bar where you can drink all you like. All the guides are very friendly too.
The Catamaran Cruise was sooo much fun, definetly worth every penny. The crew is really attentive and fun going, they take care of everyone with snorkoling and make sure we're all having a blast. Loved my time here with ocean park!!
Absolutely love this tour!!! Amazing hosts and great drinks! Such a fun time for our honeymoon! Dont miss this tour!!!