Saona Island Full-Day Tour from Punta Cana
Enjoy the spectacular scenes of palm fringed beaches and the turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. Saona Island is part of a protected natural park and as such offers glimpses of untouched paradise. Your trip includes a stop in the Natural Pool where you can search for starfish and swim in the shallow water.
Enjoy the refreshing drinks and submerse yourself in a day of relaxation and fun. Whether you choose to dance to the Latin rhythms of meringue and bachata, join a volleyball game on the beach, or simply relax in the sun, this day trip is sure to be among the most memorable moments of your vacation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 4 Hours at the Saona Island
- 1 Hour at the natural swimming pool
- Dominican Tipical lunch buffet & Grill (Vegetarian Available)
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Local guide
- Multilingual Tour
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
It was great, trip to the island on a catamaran music, dancing and of course rum!!! On the way back on a speed boat. While on the island we were served a delicious lunch, then s.unbathing on the most beutiful beach.
Great day trip. A bit of confusion for our pickup as we stayed at a condo instead of the hotels but they made up for it and made sure we were picked up by a private driver that got us caught up to the bus for the excursion. They were great. Snorkeling was good, beach was good and food was YUMMY! They did a great job and the photos they took were wonderful. Worth it.
Amazing Caribbean sea, breathtaking Saona island! Very good organisation!
Nice Tour. Difficult getting from small boat to catamaran. Staff very pleasant. Seen some starfish but not an abundance of them.
I enjoyed everything about this trip! Saona island is a dream and the time we spent there was amazing. Wish we had more time at the beach. I highly recommend this excursion.