Saona Island Supreme Paradise. Enjoy Sailing Caribbean Sea
Start your day with a scenic drive to dock where you'll embark on a wonderful catamaran to start your adventure. The first stop will be a cocktail at an incredible Sand Bar in the middle of the ocean, famous for its abundance of starfish.
Then you´ll head for wonderful Saona Island to enjoy lunch under palm trees, right on the beach. You may swim, play volleyball, and learn how to dance merengue or simply enjoy some leisure time while getting tanned. Definitely the best day of your vacation!
For your return, back on the vessel and under the still you´ll have the opportunity to gaze at incredible vistas deserving to be taken in for everlasting memories…and of course there´s also your camera to keep those images handy to share with everyone back home.
It can be safely said that this tour is definitely one of the best tour choices there are.
- Catamaran Cruise and Speedboat ride
- 3 hours of leisure in Saona Island
- BBQ lunch and beverages on the beach
- Beverages on board the catamaran
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants are free
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
Poor organization, too many people on a boat and wasn't fun at all Food/lunch was HORRIBLE on a island, never seen such a huge long line to stay on for the food. Everything was ugly, limited unsanitary with flies , woudn't recommend it to anybody Please stay at your resort instead and enjoy beautiful beach, delicious food and kind and heplful stuff.