Putrajaya and Agriculture Heritage Park Tour
Discover Malaysia’s natural treasures on the Putrajaya and Agriculture Heritage Park Tour. Located in Precinct 16, Putrajaya, the Agricultural Heritage Park offers an insight into the historical and commercial background of Malaysia’s farming and artisan crafts. Here, you can sample fresh seasonal fruits and watch demonstrations of rubber tapping, latex collection, crop maintenance, fruits preservation and others. Continue the tour with a visit to Putra Jaya Government Centre and don’t miss out on exploring the iconic Putra Mosque in detail. Incorporating a mix of architectural elements from Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Morocco, it’s a true sight to admire.
- Enjoy an informative and relaxing half day trip and discover Kuala Lumpur’s calmer side in Putrajaya, 25km south of the capital
- Embark on a guided tour of the Agriculture Heritage Park to learn more about local farming and produce
- Discover more about Malaysia’s signature fruits: mango, cocoa, durian, jackfruit and more
- Discover unique local architecture at Putra Jaya Government Centre and Putra Mosque
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email