Shore excursion: Olympia and Archaeological museum guided tour
About this activityRead more Show less
Reconnect with the sporting spirit within you and visit the remains of a legendary place where sport was born.
- Katakolon port
- Discover all about Olympia with an expert guide. He’ll explain to you Green Sheep, all the wonders of the archaeological site: curiosities and anecdotes that keep alive the myth of Olympia and its athletes from from 776 BC
- Explore the modern city of Olimpia. Here you’ll be able to relax with a nice greek coffee or a glass of ouzo and make a nice walk
- During the excursion you'll cross the areas and roads where they carried out the rides in wagons, races and pentathlon pancratium (the ancient boxing)
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)