Quebec City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Hop On Hop Off Quebec City
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Hop On Hop Off Quebec City:
- Musée du Fort - Place d'Armes, Musée du Fort & Musée de l'Amérique francophone
- 507 Rue Saint-Joseph Est - Quartier St-Roch, shopping & trendy restaurants
- Museum of Civilization - Musée de la civilisation, Place de la FAO, Promenade sur les quais
- Royal Place - Louis-Jolliet Boat, Centre d'interprétation de la Place Royale, Notre-Dame des Victoires, Shopping, Maison Chevalier, Restaurants
- Le Grand marché de Quebec - Promenade au Vieux-Port, Restaurants, Old Port Market
- Centre des congrès de Québec
- Observatoire de la Capitale - Colline Parlementaire, Hôtel du Parlement, Fontaine de Tourny, Promenade des Premiers ministres
- Voltigeurs de Québec Armoury - Plains of Abraham, Restaurants, Musée des plaines d'Abraham, Colline Parlementaire
- Plains of Abraham - Citadelle, Vestiges du Blockhaus, Promenade des Gouverneurs
- Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec - Plaines d'abraham, Maison Henry Stuart, Tours Martello, Jardins Jeanne d'Arc, Shopping
- Quartier Saint-Jean-Baptiste (SDC) - Shopping and Saint-Jean-Baptiste Church
- Place d'Youville - Palais Montcalm, Le Capitole, Faubourg St-Jean Baptiste, Parc Canada, Restaurant, Parking
- La Citadelle de Québec - Citadelle, Parc de l'Esplanade
Musee du Fort / Parliament Building (Hotel du Parlement) / Musee national des beaux-arts du Quebec (MNBAQ) / Eglise Notre Dame des Victoires / Musee de la civilisation / Joan of Arc / La Promenade des Gouverneurs / La Citadelle de Quebec / Plains of Abraham / Old Port / Place Royale / Parc de l'Esplanade / Fortifications of Quebec National Historic Site / Observatoire de la Capitale / Musee de l'Amerique Francophone / Place d'Youville / Saint-Roch / Martello Towers / Old Quebec Tours / Maison Henry-Stuart / Palais Montcalm / Faubourg Saint-Jean / Fontaine de la Place d'Armes
Operates: April - May: Departures every 30-45 minutes: 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. June - October: Departures every 20-30 minutes: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- 1-day hop-on hop-off pass
- Audio tour in 10 languages
- Onboard Wi-Fi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Great tour, but due to the amount of people on the cruise ship and people visiting, it was hard to find a seat on the top to see the city.
The tour was excellent. Patrick our tour guide demonstrated an excellent knowledge of the city, was cognizant of the various languages of passengers and did not rush anyone through the tour.
Tour allows you to get oriented and relax as you travel through many beautiful area of Quebec City. Makes it easy to decide where to revisit later on your own time.
We enjoyed this overview of Quebec City. We rode around once, then we were able to hop off and on where we wanted.
I use a walker to help me walk and was worried about getting around in Quebec City. This tour allowed me to travel in comfort and see all the main attractions the city has to offer. The driver was exceptional and I would recommend this tour to anyone
Easy to use, easy to find, stops at great points of interest, narration is informative and good. The music between narrations could be left off.
Super. Excellent. C'est bien for the family. Yes, I would recommend the Quebec City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour to all. Thank you
We decided to use the Hop-On Hop-Off bus to give us a full overview of all the neighborhoods and sights on our first of 5 days so we could better plan our sightseeing. It turned to be a great idea especially as it rained a bit while we rode the bus and we remained dry. An excellent bus driver and headphones to hear about each locale made it even better. Highly recommend the tour if you are new to Quebec City.