Queenstown Explorer Quad Tour
Quad biking might be a favored past time in many New Zealander childhoods, but this adrenaline filled extreme sport isn’t just for the kids! On this 1 to 1.5 hour tour, you’ll zoom over dirt tracks, through a river and up into the mountains. The tours are run by the local Columb family who’ve taken curious visitors on unique experiences in New Zealand on their famous quad biking tours since 1989. They have now become the world’s largest Off Road Tour Company, and the tracks are set on 11,000 acres of privately owned land, so this adventure can’t be experienced anywhere else!
- 1 or 1.5 hour guided quad biking over dirt tracks, across the Kawarau River and up to mountains
- Run by a local family with over 25 years of experience and the world’s largest off road adventure company
- Changing terrain and landscapes over 11,000 acres of ATV tracks
- Tailored tours suited to all levels of proficiency and riders as young as 6
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email