Queenstown Green & Gold Tour
Explore Australia’s natural landscapes on an exciting tour that combines a number of activities to offer the best experience imaginable. Depart from Queenstown early in the morning and start with a relaxing scenic drive past Glenorchy and Te Wāhipounamu World Heritage area offering stunning views and great photo opportunities. Cool down on a jet safari down Dart River and go on to discover more natural beauty on the Nomad Safaris 4WD off road tour. Your tour is complete with all the required equipment, a professional guide and experienced driver and refreshing morning and afternoon tea.
- Go on more than an hour of thrilling high speed jet boating across the Dart River
- Enjoy the spectacular 46km drive from Queenstown to Glenorchy Te Wāhipounamu World Heritage area
- Visit real locations used in the filmings of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
- Experience your own moment of gold fever as you pan for flakes of precious metal
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email