Milford Sound & Glaciers Fly Cruise and Fly Experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
Once in Milford Sound, your pilot will accompany you from the airport to the boat terminal. Everything is organised for you, you don't have to worry about a thing!
Step on board your cruise lasting at least 1hr 45mins, you will travel the length of the Fiord and out to the Tasman Sea. Stopping at waterfalls and points of interest along the way, if you're lucky you'll also get to experience the local wildlife - the dolphins love playing in the wake of the boat!
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Queenstown Hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (up to 21 passengers, no infant or booster seats)
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary Tea and Coffee provided during your cruise
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people are required to confirm a flight
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
How could anyone rate this less then 5 Stars plus. From the pick up at our hotel to the wonderful and personal plane trip into the sound over 3 mountain ranges and then the personal service picking up our passes for the ferry from our pilot was all wonderful. You could not wipe the smile off my husbands face. We loved every minute of the experience.